By accessing the website at https://www.wokewa.org, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to download and/or redistribute any and all materials (information or media) from WOKE Washington’s website for any use, with attribution to WOKE Washington.
- This license may be terminated by WOKE Washington at any time.
- The materials on WOKE Washington’s website are provided on an ‘as is’ basis. WOKE Washington makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Further, WOKE Washington does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall WOKE Washington or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on WOKE Washington’s website, even if WOKE Washington or a WOKE Washington authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing on WOKE Washington’s website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. WOKE Washington does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. WOKE Washington may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However WOKE Washington does not make any commitment to update the materials.
WOKE Washington has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by WOKE Washington of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
WOKE Washington may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
8. Governing Law
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Washington and the United States of America, and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in those jurisdictions.
Your privacy is extremely important to us.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use personal information solely for fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other ancillary purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by using reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- We will only retain personal information for as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will from time to time work with partners to inform you of ballot initiatives, candidate statements, events or other information via emails, phone calls or mailers which may appear to originate from those sources, however:
- We will never sell or otherwise license personal information to third parties.
Last updated: June 4th, 2017